a) the safety and enjoyment of players and spectators and
b) the care and maintenance of the pitches the following rules must be adhered to at all times:
1. No unsupervised play is permitted AT ANY TIME.
2. Spectators are not allowed on the pitches.
3. Players and officials are not permitted to enter the pitches until the previous game has ended.
4. No smoking is allowed on the Club grounds
5. No food, alcohol, oranges, soft drinks, tea and coffee etc. are allowed on the pitches. Only appropriate players refreshment is permitted.
6. Appropriate CLEAN footwear must be worn on the pitches at all times.
7. First Aid equipment is held in the clubhouse and captains should ensure equipment is available pitch side.
It is the responsibility of all members to ensure that their team, opposition and training colleagues comply with these rules and leave the pitches clean and tidy after use.